Dissolved Oxygen Meter On Aquarium For Water Treatment Digital
Brief introduction of ion meter
Dissolved oxygen analyzer is the determination of dissolved oxygen
in water device, the working principle is oxygen through the
diaphragm by the working electrode reduction, resulting in oxygen
concentration is proportional to the diffusion current, by
measuring this current, the concentration of dissolved oxygen in
It can be used to measure processes that are used to affect the
reaction rate, process efficiency, or the environment, such as
aquaculture, biological reactions, environmental testing (lake,
creek, ocean), water / wastewater treatment, and wine production.
Features of NANBEI ion meter:
1. Wide screen LCD display, operation reminder function for easy
2. It can measure dissolved oxygen concentration, dissolved oxygen
saturation and temperature.
3. It has automatic temperature compensation. Also, it can conduct
zero oxygen, full scale, atmospheric pressure and salinity
4. It provides power failure protection, auto power-off management.
Measuring results can be stored, deleted and viewed.
5. Up to 500 sets of measuring data can be stored.
6. It has RS-232 port and can be connected with TP-16 serial
printer. If matched with specific data collecting software, it can
be connected with PC.
7. The protection level of meter housing can reach IP65. Also, it
is waterproof and dustproof and suitable for field work.
8. It is equipped with DO-958-S dissolved oxygen sensor.
|Response Time||≤45s (90% respond at 20℃)|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic: 0~40℃|
|Zero offset /Full scale calibration||Yes|
|Data Storage||500 sets of data|
|View, delete& print||Yes|
|Display||Backlit LCD with operation indication|
|Power||Four AA batteries|
|Standard Configuration||DO-958-BF DO Probe (waterproof)|