Brief introduction of ph meter:
PH, is a kind of commonly used equipment, mainly used for precision
measurement of liquid medium pH value, with corresponding ion
selective electrode can also measure ion electrode potential value
of MV, pH has been widely used in environmental protection, sewage
treatment, scientific research, pharmaceutical, fermentation,
chemical industry, aquaculture, tap water and other fields. The
instrument is also a necessary inspection facility for food
factories, drinking water plants, QS and HACCP certification.
Features of NANBEI chemical reactor:
1. LCD display, English operation system for easy use
2. All-round GLP operation design and self-inspection function
3. Automatic/manual temperature compensation in wide range,
self-calibration, self-calculation of electrode percentage of
4. Test results can be stored, deleted, viewed and printed. The
amount of data can reach the maximum of 200 sets.
5. Five types of pH buffer solution can be chosen to conduct
automatic calibration (one point or two points)
6. It has RS-232 interface, and it can be connected to TP-16
printer. Also, the interface can be used to connect data collecting
software and computer.
7. It can be used to measure pH value of ultrapure water, pure
water and boiling water by adjusting equipotential point and choosing specific electrode.
8. It is equipped with E-201-C combined electrode and T-818-B-6
|Parameters||pH, mV(ORP), Temperature|
|Power supply||DC Adapter(9V DC, 800mA)|