DDBJ-350 Water Analysis Instrument , Water Conductivity Meter
Brief introduction of conductivity meter
Conductivity Tester is a multi-range instrument that can meet a
variety of application testing requirements from deionized water to
seawater. This instrument can provide automatic temperature
compensation, and can set the temperature coefficient, it can be
used to measure the temperature coefficient and water different
liquid samples. It can provide three ranges and has a range
automatic selection function, can automatically select the most
appropriate range when testing.
Features of NANBEI conductivity meter:
1. Special backlit LCD display
2. It can measure conductivity, TDS, salinity and temperature.
3. It functions as automatic temperature compensation and automatic
4. It provides power failure protection and automatic power-off
5. It has calibration function. The user can calibratesensor
coefficient and TDS conversion coefficient.
6. Measuring results can be stored, deleted and viewed. Up to 100
sets of test data can be stored.
7. It has RS-232 port and can be connected with TP-16 printer. If
matched with data collecting software, it can be communicated with
8. If matched with the titanium alloy sensor of 0.01cm-1 and sealed measuring reservoir, it can test high purity water.
9. It is equipped with DJS-1C conductancesensor(platinum black) and
(with 5 switches)
|TDS||0.000 mg/L~19.99g/L (with 5 switches)|
|Calibration||Calibrate electrode constant or TDS factor|
|Data storage||Each 100 sets of data|
|Power||Four AA batteries|
DJS-1CF Platinum Black Conductivity Electrode
T-818-B-6F ATC Probe (Waterproof)