Ion Meter Water Analysis Instrument -10 ℃~+50 ℃ Working Temperature
Brief introduction of ion meter
The ion meter is an electrochemical analyzer used to measure the
ion concentration in a solution. Measurement of H + also belongs to
the ion meter, we generally call its PH meter or acidity meter, the
general people refer to the ion meter is measured in addition to H
+ other than the electrochemical electrochemical instruments.
Features of NANBEI ion meter:
1. It can measure pH/pX, ion concentration, potential and
2. It adopts dot-matrix LCD and light touch keys. Power-failure
3. It can recognize several pH buffers which meet with GB, NIST and
DIN standard. Up to 5 points can be calibrated. It has automatic
temperature compensation function.
4. It supports the switch between various concentration units.
5. It supports several ion modes such as H+, Ag+, Na+, K+, NH4+, Cl-, F-, NO3-, BF4-, CN-, Cu2+, Pb2+, and Ca2+ . The user can also set up specific ion mode.
6. It provides several ion concentration measurements including
direct reading of concentration, standard addition mode, sample
addition mode and GRAN mode.
7. It supports three measuring modes including continuous mode,
timed reading mode and auto-lock reading mode which meet with
8. It can delete, view and print data. Up to 200 sets of pH data,
100 sets of six ion data and 100 sets of concentration data can be
9. It has USB interface. If matched with specific communication
software, the meter can be connected with computer.
|Parameters||pH/ Ion concentration /mV (ORP)/ ℃|
Ion concentration: (0~1999.0), unit ug/L, mg/L, g/L, mol/L, mmol/L
pH: 0.001 pH/pX
Ion concentration: ±0.5%
|Ion Mode||Provide several general ion modes, such as: H+, Ag+, Na+, K+, NH4+,
Cl-, F-, NO3-, BF4-, CN-, Cu2+, Pb2+, Ca2+, etc… and support
customer ion mode|
|Temp Compensation||Manual/Auto: 0.0~60.0℃|
|Data storage||1400 sets of data|
|Buffer Recognition||Automatic: GB,NIST,DIN|
|Power||Universal power adapter (9V DC, 800mA)|
PF-1-01 Fluoride ISE;
232-01 Reference Electrode;
T-818-B-6 ATC Probe;